Monday 28 January 2013


#ObsessedwithGirls

No, this is not me coming out of the closet! I'm referring to my adoration for HBO's runaway success 'Girls' which is written, directed and stars the amazing Lena Dunham.  Its about a group of girls living in New York, but its not the typical Sex and the City rose tinted portrayal.  Its so true to life, its cringey at times, its hilarious and above all I don't know any female who couldn't identify with at least one of the characters! I love the styling as well, its so fashion forward but not couture unattainable pieces. Anyway I thought I'd post about it because I've been so ill (hungover) all day so I've basically sat and watched the whole first season again! check out the trailer for season 2 below!


So aside from watching 'Girls' and wishing I lived in New York all day, I've also been getting used to this whole blog thing! I'm literally not exaggerating when I say that it's taken me all day to work out how to add the gadget to allow people to subscribe to the blog! As yet I still have no followers but fingers crossed!

So please subscribe and I promise I'll get used to this whole blog thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews