Thursday 14 February 2013

#HappyValentinesDay

The day of love is upon us, I hope Cupids arrows have found their way to all your hearts!  Today is the day when couples are loved up and singles are shoved aside!  Well fear not singletons you don't need a partner, for I have fallen in love with skater skirts this month and you can too!  Check out 'Missguided's' fab range which are all under £20!!

perfect for a night out!

Daytime Skater skirt

Dropped waist skater skirt

Casual daytime look

Perfect for day to night look!

I'm obsessed with this look, who knew that skater skirts could be so versatile?  I have a few skater skirts now and I would say that since I have a curvy/hourglass figure its better to wear skater skirts with fewer pleats.  

Anyway I'm so excited for the weekend, I'm off tomorrow so I'll be doing my DIY ombre hair!  Fingers crossed it goes well otherwise ill be going out for my valentines night with horrendous hair!!  I'll definitely be putting pictures up in my next blogpost anyway so you'll be able to see the results!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews