Friday 8 February 2013

#ShoeLove


I love shoes! I've been looking at the Spring 2013 collections and I've seen two contrasting trends, which I'm equally obsessed with.... Pointed courts and strappy sandals!

However you don't need to spend the earth to stay on trend so I decided to do a post about the top 5 High street pointed courts and top 5 High street strappy sandals! 

                                                                I hope you enjoy!


Pointed courts have been spotted all over the Spring fashions shows!
Strappy sandals have proven popular amongst many designers in Spring


Top 5 Pointed Court shoes


                                                         5. Kurt Gieger: £120
                                                         4. Dune £60
                                                         3. New Look £69.99 
                                                         2. ASOS £45
                                                         1.  ASOS £30

How amazing are the ASOS winners and what a bargain at only £30! ASOS have a great range of shoes at the moment, I could have literally got the whole top 5 from there! Plus they have free delivery and returns...Winner!

I cant wait to rock some pointed courts with skinny jeans for a casual look and black cigarette pants for a chic evening look!

Top 5 Strappy Sandals

                                                             5. River Island £65
                                                             4. ASOS £42
                                                             3. ASOS £45
                                                             2. ASOS £75
                                                             1. Topshop £60

As I said before, ASOS have ridiculously amazing shoes at the moment, hence why 3 out of 5 of the best strappy's are ASOS!  

I have to say the clear front runner of both lists are the Topshop Leopard print beauties.  This is because they look very similar to one of Charlotte Olympia's designs who is my new footwear designer. They are literally huge right now, many celebs are opting for a chic pair of Charlotte Olympia's and the Laboutins are being left in the closet... Check out the real deal below, they can be yours for a cool £1,250!!!



Oh God I'm so obsessed with Charlotte Olympia, I've decided that my next post will be dedicated to her fabulous designs! they are absolutely stunning! 

Night Night, Hope you all have sweet shoe dreams...
x


1 comment:

  1. oooh, I love Elie Saab! Gorgeous! Just returning your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews