Monday 22 April 2013

OOTD 10


Happy Monday everybody! Unfortunately today started well but ended badly! My poor old Sony laptop died, I'm so gutted its just stopped working!! I've had it for just over two years and I love it! Life without a laptop is literally the most depressing thing ever.  Luckily the BF has lent me his so that I can pop this OOTD post up! This is what I wore yesterday, when I went out meandering, looking in charity shops and sitting in the park eating sandwiches and ice cream - Great Sunday!!!

I got the denim jacket last summer from H&M (£15) and I literally wore it all summer long.  So when I saw the sun peak through the clouds yesterday, I dusted it off and threw it on!  The 'n3v3r mind' t-shirt is also from H&M (£7.99) but its new, I got it last week and I really like it, the colours remind me of Hulk Hogan for some bizarre reason! I wore these simple black cropped jeans from New Look (£12) and these fab new studded shoes from Aldo (£29.99).  If you've ever seen my blog before you'll know that I've also got these studded beauties in cream, so when I saw the tan ones were also in the sale I snapped them up too! My sunglasses were an absolute bargain from Primark (£2), and I love them even though my BF thinks they make me look like a bug! hmmf...what does he know!!! 


Hope you enjoy please follow me on google+ 





2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Thanks for looking through mine! I've followed you now would be lovely of you to follow me back :)

    Anita xx

    http://xsundaygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews