Saturday 20 April 2013

My week in outfits


Hello! This is what I wore today, its a bit thrown together but I was starving and got ready quickly in order to head out to my favourite chinese for some yummy lunch! I love these slogan t-shirts at the moment and this 'preppy' one was only £4 in Prmark!  I wore my RI blazer which I've rarely had off my back since I bought it .  My high tops are also from RI and they are so comfy.


I wore this a few days ago and I really like this outfit, its so simple but I think everything matches and works!  I paired my studded aldo shoes with my RI studded handbag.  Black jeans, simple black blouse and my trusty blazer!


I was feeling quite rocky earlier in the week so I got my leather panel leggings and black studded boots out and paired them with a girly lace blouse and tweed jacket.  I look a bit 'biker chick' in the pics and I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but it worked for the day!


This was an ultra casual day, and I've worn this jumper so many times, its so comfy! I can't seem to get enough of the studded shoes and bag combo, I think I'm a bit obsessed!  I tied my hair back because I was lazy! 

Hope you enjoyed my outfits of the week! Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments...


2 comments:

  1. I love all the outfit!!! Really cool!
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!
    I'm a massive fan of your blog,
    I have nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award
    Visit it here:

    http://madeyoustare.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/leibster-blog-award.html

    Ally
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews