Thursday 25 April 2013

OOTD 11




I was in such a bright mood this morning I decided to wear my turquoise tweed jacket (h&m) with this pale pink blouse also h&m! I bought these cute turquoise pumps in the Aldo sale (£19.99) they have little crystals on them and I love them!  I'm clearly becoming a bit of an Aldo obsessive!  I went for a walk to the park and just chilled out today, hence the pic of the very cute squirrel! I've been very naughty with my dieting recently and I had a subway sandwich today which didn't help matters, I literally have no motivation but the summer is fast approaching!  oh well, I certainly wont be starting any diets until Monday so right now I'm eating Ben & Jerry's phish food and watching 'Planes, trains and automobiles' (absolute classic)






I hope you enjoyed this post please follow on google+ 
hopefully tomorrow I'll be getting a new laptop which I'm very excited about yaaay!

Goodnight!


1 comment:

Pageviews