Saturday 11 May 2013

Summer Scents: Jean Paul Gaultier 'Madame'


I have fallen in love and I have to share it with you all!  On a whim last week I picked up this perfume as it was on offer in Superdrug for the bargain price of £22.50 (50ml) and I'm now obsessed with it.  Its official description states that it is a fresh, floral scent that is brilliant, colourful and smooth with notes of orange zest, sparkling rose, musk and cedar wood.  Now, I don't really go by all the technical chat, to me I think its very young, fresh and summery and great for day or night.  Its neither too fruity nor too flowery, its simply a perfect mixture!  I also found that it is very long lasting and a little goes along way, but I think if you've had any Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances before you'll know that this is the case as they are very durable.  If you enjoy feminine fresh fragrances such as Lacoste 'pink' or Chanel 'mademoiselle' then I would very much recommend you give this a try.  This is definitely my fragrance for the summer! 

4 comments:

  1. That perfume sounds great, need to check it out in the store :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillian, I've been wearing JPG Madame for a few years now, and I totally agree, it's delicious! It's always pleasing to discover a new perfume isn't it? :) xo
    modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I follow back!:}
    outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews